Nice article about “Amazon vs. eBay: A Shopper’s Perspective” from “The Street”.com.
A recent article describing our services was featured on TameBay.
We’d like to thank Chris Dawson and his team for the exposure.
With ExportYourStore you can go from selling on one platform (eBay, Amazon, Online site) to selling on multiple sites within 2-3 days (while we do all the hard work).
Easy set up, integration, inventory sync, auto listing/exporting – that’s the name of theMulti-channel e-commerce game.
This is a nice article that may interest you: “Getting Started Selling on Amazon”.
One of the emerging frontiers for consumers!.
This page will elaborate on the “Magento Go” platform.
We will introduce the different developments in this area and why this platform is so compelling.
First of all, we love Magento Go. It’s used by millions of users worldwide and has a large installed base (well known companies use this service and infrastructure).
Secondly, Magento has great functionality, providing sellers and buyers an outstanding experience.
Rational: Buyers are able to purchase different items directly from Magento websites in an easy manner. In addition, to make the shopping experience better, Magento extensions available via MagentoConnect are offered (similar to the eBay apps we develop).
More coming soon…
Our service was reviewed on Skip McGrath’s website.
We want to thank him for the great exposure.
The article itself:
The Amazon Marketplace and eBay have revolutionized the e-commerce market. The easy to use platforms for selling and buying goods are attracting millions from all over the world – individuals seeking to earn money as sellers and others, looking to enjoy the online buying experience. Today, Amazon and eBay are among the largest websites on the Internet with business spanning over billions of dollars per year.
Nearly everyone knows Amazon and eBay and that’s exactly why they’re so attractive and enticing. eBay and Amazon are global platforms with a combined user base of over 150 million people. That’s exactly why “Multi-Channel” selling and buying (emphasis on selling) are good ideas and the place to be in.
Here are the top reasons to sell both on the Amazon Marketplace and eBay and enjoy what they have to offer:
1) Amazon and eBay are still growing rapidly. Amazon is the largest shopping site on the internet attracting 20 million visitors a month followed by eBay with 15 Million.
2) Amazon doesn’t charge a listing fee.
3) eBay is an auction and fixed price website whereas Amazon is a fixed-price only. Amazon sells products directly and allows sellers to offer their goods alongside Amazon’s offerings. eBay does not sell directly –only eBay sellers sell goods on the platform. eBay charges a small listing fee and both sites charge final value fees to sellers.
4) Although eBay and Amazon have many customers that overlap, they also each have their individual user base. Therefore if you want to reach the largest market, you want to sell on both.
5) Amazon has a fulfillment service called FBA – Fulfillment By Amazon. This is where you send your goods for sale to Amazon’s warehouse and they fulfill the orders for you. eBay is in the process of starting a similar service.
6) More people are buying online than ever before – it’s easy, fast and you can choose from millions of items.
One issue related to selling on both sites is the extra workload of creating listings and tracking inventory across both sites. For this you want to look at third-party tools. One of the newest is an application called Export Your Store.
Export Your Store eBay/Amazon software will help you expand your selling footprint. The application exports your eBay store to the Amazon Marketplace automatically. The process is quick and easy, once you set up an Amazon Seller account.
Export Your Store lets you export all of your eBay items, descriptions and key features with minimum effort, making you a “Multi-Channel” seller capable of reaching a wide variety of customers and markets.
Our service can help you enjoy both what eBay and Amazon have to offer online sellers.
Hundreds of customers have tried our new service and are now selling on eBay and the Amazon Marketplace.
This is really a difference maker for online sellers.
The service is easy to use and is guaranteed to boost your sales, because you’re granted maximum exposure with minimum effort.
Contact us for details.
Welcome to our website.
Our service consists of the editing stage, import process to Amazon and the customer support we provide throughout.
Verify that you abide to all of Amazon’s Policies and Agreements.
For example, an item’s condition can’t be stated in the Amazon listing, item description.
Make sure you comply to all of the requirements stated in the policy, otherwise Amazon has the right to suspendetc your account.
The Amazon Marketplace and eBay have revolutionized the e-commerce market. The easy to use platforms for selling and buying goods are attracting millions from all over the world – individuals seeking to earn money as sellers and others, looking to enjoy the online buying experience. Today, Amazon and eBay are among the largest websites on the internet with business spanning over billions of dollars per year.
Nearly everyone knows Amazon and eBay and that’s exactly why they’re so attractive and enticing. The massive channels of selling and buying on the internet are global, popping up and appearing in every corner. That’s exactly why “Multi-Channel” selling and buying (emphasis on selling) are good ideas and the place to be in.
Top reasons to sell both on eBay & Amazon and enjoy what they have to offer:
1) Amazon and eBay are both developing rapidly.
2) Amazon doesn’t charge a listing fee.
3) eBay is an auction website, Amazon isn’t. Selling on both can help you can reach different markets.
4) They both have fees if your item is sold, but these fees are relatively small compared to your sales and revenue!
5) eBay is going to start providing a fulfillment service for its merchants, Amazon already has one.
6) Online selling is the next hype! Join it now!
7) Everyone buys online – it’s easy, fast and you can choose from millions of items.
Double your sales in a few easy steps with our export-import application:
The app enables eBay sellers to extend their selling span and reach more potential customers.
You just need to have an Amazon seller account.
ExportYourStore.com also offers an affiliate program giving sellers a chance to earn money when they recommend the service to their fellow sellers.
Online selling is the next hype, so it’s worthwhile to join it now and get a head start on competition.